Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Helper


This picture just cracks me up.  Amy is always the first one to join the cleaning crew after dinner.  She loves to climb into the dishwasher and pull out all of the silverware.  She is especially fond of the spoons.  They often end up back in her mouth and on their way to the living room as she runs away giggling.  She is something else.  

I can never leave you without a funny comment from Matthew.  They are my signature blog ingredient.  So ... in the spirit of laughter, here is part of our conversation on the drive home tonight.  

Matthew:  "Mommy, what if you held on to Daddy's foot ... and I held on to your foot ... and Amy held on to my foot?"
Mommy:  "That's interesting, what would happen?"
Matthew:  "We would be a big pile of monkeys!"

Seriously ... I am starting to wonder what "afternoon snack" really means at this daycare.  I may need an ingredient list!

No comments: