Friday, August 29, 2008

All by myself...




Tonight, I witnessed a new milestone in Amy's life - feeding herself with a spoon! I was trying to supplement her dinner with a little cereal when she started going nuts. She was pushing away the spoon, and pointing at the bowl. I hesitated to give it to her, because I thought she would just finger paint with it on her tray. Needless to say, I finally gave in and put it in front of her.

She immediately smiled, picked up the spoon, and started feeding herself! After the "scooping" became a challenge, she picked up the bowl and started lapping the rest of it up like a puppy.

It was hilarious.

She was such a mess. Her clothes were covered in oatmeal, and the high chair was destroyed. I had no choice but to move her from the table to the tub. I did my best to capture everything on the camera. Enjoy the photos.

No comments: