Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dancercise




The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of kid activities. I thought I would take some time tonight to catch up the blog! Sooo ... we enrolled Amy in Dancercise earlier this year. They actually bring the class onsite to her daycare, so it is really convenient. She goes once a week for about a half hour. I haven't had a chance to go and watch her class, so their little "performance" was my first chance to see my $38 a month in action!

The teacher, Mariah, is ADORABLE! The kids were pretty shy with all of the extra eyes on them, but I bet they have a blast when nobody is around. She incorporates all kinds of learning into the dance routines - counting, colors, sign language, and all sorts of fancy dance shoes! Now I know why Amy puts on different shoes every time she starts to boogie!

Here are a couple of pictures from the event!

No comments: