Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year 2011!!

For me, there is nothing more refreshing than the start of a new year. It is like the slate of life is wiped clean, and you get to start again. New goals, new ideas ... new everything!

In the spirit of starting the year off right, I thought I would share a funny conversation the kids were having in the car on New Years Day. It pretty much sums up our existence with the two of them:

Matthew: "Mommy ... when I get bigger, I am going to be a construction guy. Amy, what are you going to be?"
Amy: "A bunny."
Matthew: "You can't be a bunny! You can't change into an animal. Mommy ... Amy said she is going to be a bunny when she grows up. She can't do that!"
Amy: "YES I CAN! I can put on a bunny costume!"

Good point. I love them. Happy New Year!

No comments: