We will definitely be back.
Here are some of the things that we did:
- Visited the public market (daily)
- Got coffee at the ORIGINAL Starbucks
- Ate the most amazing crumpets
- Took an underground tour of the city
- Took the ferry to Bainbridge Island (twice)
- Fell in love with a little town called Winslow
- Rented a car that looked like a giant green Skittle and drove to up to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park
- Took that same funny car and drove down to Lake Crescent
- Hiked to Maymere Falls
- Saw the majestic Mt. Ranier on our ferry ride back to Seattle
- Took nightly soaks in the hot tub
- Slept uninterrupted (bliss!)
Ahh .. the simple needs of tired working parents.
I thought Seattle was much like Minneapolis meets San Francisco. It was so beautiful. We left a ton of things to do for our next trip, and seriously can't wait to go back!