Sunday, March 7, 2010

3.6.10 The First Tooth Is Lost!!


Hooray! Another milestone in the Hanson household has been reached - Matthew has lost his first tooth!! The look on his face says it all. I was brushing his teeth on Saturday morning when I noticed how loose it had gotten. One little tug and it was out!

I don't remember ever having teeth this small. It was so tiny in my hand!

We put it under his pillow, and the tooth fairy was kind enough to leave him a shiny silver dollar! He was thrilled. He told Arik he was going to buy some boards at Home Depot (so he could hammer them, of course). Then he told him he was going to get a snowblower ... and then it was some new orange cones. Ok, so he doesn't totally get the concept of money, but his heart was in the right place. That money is destined to help him buy something he really loves :)

Enjoy the picture. It makes me smile every time I see it.

No comments: