Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scooter Magic!




Check out the new scooters! There was a lot a fun at the Hanson house today. I promised both kids they could get a scooter for Amy's birthday if she learned to sleep without her nuk.

Well ... she did it! And like any good mother ... I kept my promise.

Cool huh? Amy's is brand new, and Matthew's was a gift from one of my co-workers. Talk about a case of perfect timing! His kids had outgrown it, and they were planning on getting rid of it. When I mentioned that we were looking to buy scooters for both kids, he offered it up. What a nice guy! Arik washed it up, and took it over to a local bike shop to put some new grips on it. It looks awesome, and Matthew just loves it.

The kids spent a lot of time riding their new toys around the block today. Until next time ...

No comments: