Sunday, July 18, 2010

Angela's 35th Birthday!




Ok, the big day has finally arrived! I am half way to 70! Wow. For some reason, 35 doesn't really freak me out. I feel like I have earned that number. It actually feels just right ...

We woke up early this morning and took some family photos over at Minneahaha Falls. I can't wait to see them. It was really fun, and the kids were pretty well behaved. They started losing steam at the end, but that is to be expected.

After that, we met up with my Mom and headed to Bryant Lake Bowl for breakfast - our favorite. While we were there, I opened up my awesome new iPod nano. For those of you that follow me on Facebook, you know that my old one was stolen out of my car about a month ago. For that reason, this one will take up permanent residence in my purse!

My Mom brought a little cake with her, so after breakfast we headed back to our place to do it up right with some candles! Amy belted out her rendition of "Happy Birthday to MOMMY" and Matthew blew out the candles.

Wow, people sure know how to make a birthday girl feel special!

No comments: